Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Brave New Virtual World

Today I've been thinking about my own internet history and how it has changed over the past couple of years. Just over two years ago I didn't even have email, didn't see any use for it. Then I began to test the virtual waters, (eek, shark!) joined and abandoned several online "communities" and ended up here, with only a handful of online contacts and pretty much talking to myself :) In other words, my online life now mirrors my reality!

However I do feel as if I've learned something, I've revived as a writer and have once again established a sense of self apart from an identity as parent and partner, and not a moment too soon!

I was working on a mini-ghost story this morning...might just post it here tomorrow..check and see if I wimped out!

Today's listening pleasure- Howlin Wolf, Moanin in the Moonlight, 4 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wimped out. Do it! Give in to peer pressure. Post it!