Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Shiny New Toy



Who'd a thunk it? Blogs on demand.







Now any ordinary jane like myself can hold forth on the world wide web!






So why Mirrorball? To cast forth teeny tiny reflections that spun together might provide just a little illumination :)

I like metaphors. I like to to be surprised and delighted and often am, thanks to a) a failing short term memory and b) the multi-faceted and fascinating neighborhood I call home.

I plan to talk about the music I'm listening to, the recipes I'm making and maybe just a bit of witchy gossip and innuendo from time to time.

I don't pretend to be even-handed or fair, not here anyway.

Come on in and join me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your just really simple and like bright, shiny objects? Heh...I LOVE the top disco ball photo! I was thinking of shutting down my blog but since you're doing one now I feel compelled to keep mine and update it...

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of witchy gossip myself.:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your "shiny new toy" is a blog and not something else. That worried me. I'm not sure which one you would enjoy more, however!